1 Timothy 5:23 (NASB)
Friendly reminder that, in the middle of explaining to Timothy the importance of living a life that serves as an example to others and how to portray Godliness and how to defend the church from false doctrine, Paul reminds him to take care of himself.
I’m looking over the system for membership at this church and one of the stipulations is that you have to be part of a ministry team and I don’t know if you guys realize how happy that makes me.
That awkward moment when you’re transcribing the history of the world your books take place in from list form to timeline form and you come across a thousand-year gap that you forgot to go back and fill in.
We went grocery shopping yesterday, and included in the list were assorted snacks for my packed lunches and Dylan’s deserts and things like that. So we bought a few things, and then anachronistic-vibrancy decided to sort them out into serving-size baggies and everyone would just grab one bag when they would normally grab a snack. And I can’t help but notice that my Dutch Cocoa cookies have one cookie per bag, while the trail mix is significantly more full and the Nilla Wafers have like 8 in there.
She said that that’s just how the serving sizes turned out, but I’m pretty sure she’s just trying to con me into eating healthier.
Me: Oh, I've been caught on fire a number of times.
Carol: You scare me sometimes.
Me: Most of them were accidents.
My wife and I each took a personality test about which Avenger we are. She got Hawkeye and I got Black Widow.
I immediately thought of you, tumblr.
1. What is you middle name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your birthday?
4. What is your zodiac sign?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What's your lucky number?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Where are you from?
9. How tall are you?
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
12. What was your last dream about?
13. What talents do you have?
14. Are you psychic in any way?
15. Favorite song?
16. Favorite movie?
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
18. Do you want children?
19. Do you want a church wedding?
20. Are you religious?
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
24. Baths or showers?
25. What color socks are you wearing?
26. Have you ever been famous?
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
28. What type of music do you like?
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
32. How big is your house?
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
35. Have you ever tried archery?
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word?
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
39. Do you have any scars?
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
41. Are you a good liar?
42. Are you a good judge of character?
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
44. Do you have a strong accent?
45. What is your favorite accent?
46. What is your personality type?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
48. Can you curl your tongue?
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
51. Are you scared of spiders?
52. Favorite food?
53. Favorite foreign food?
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
55. Most used phrased?
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
58. Do you have much of an ego?
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
60. Do you talk to yourself?
61. Do you sing to yourself?
62. Are you a good singer?
63. Biggest Fear?
64. Are you a gossip?
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
66. Do you like long or short hair?
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
68. Favorite school subject?
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
71. What makes you nervous?
72. Are you scared of the dark?
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
74. Are you ticklish?
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
77. Have you ever drank underage?
78. Have you ever done drugs?
79. Who was your first real crush?
80. How many piercings do you have?
81. Can you roll your Rs?"
82. How fast can you type?
83. How fast can you run?
84. What color is your hair?
85. What color is your eyes?
86. What are you allergic to?
87. Do you keep a journal?
88. What do your parents do?
89. Do you like your age?
90. What makes you angry?
91. Do you like your own name?
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
94. What are you strengths?
95. What are your weaknesses?
96. How did you get your name?
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
98. Do you have any scars?
99. Color of your bedspread?
100. Color of your room?
People keep talking about how Facebook now has 50 gender options. But mine still just has Female/Male/Custom, and selecting Custom gives me a box to write something in. I was curious to see what sorts of madness they came up with, but I can’t seem to access any list of 50. I wonder if it’s because I have the word ‘conservative’ as part of my political views field.
1.) If you only have the trailer to work from, “Winter’s Tale” is probably not the movie you think it is.
2.) Go see it.
So I looked up the rules for curling and now I’m really excited about the US/Russia game on and may want to join a team.
When you reblog something, is the “like” implied? Or maybe, more specifically, in what situations do you both like *and* reblog?
How much you like something on tumblr is measured out of 3 and written in binary. 00 no likes/reblogs (0), 01 one like no reblog (1), 10 one reblog no like (2), and 11 the double whammy (3).
I really like this.
Wait, no. I mean… 11.
This is basically how I Tumblr…
What’s the rating for when you like something, but you don’t personally care about it at al, and are just liking it to show your spouse later because they would like it?
I slipped and fell twice walking the like ten feet from my car to the building at work thanks snow for covering up all the ice no one likes you